Unlimted Website Traffic

Saturday, March 3, 2007

"My True Soulmate"

Everyone, I do not usually post my poems to everyone but this one was inspired by a beautiful poem I read on Yahoo 360.

My comment:

"MY TRUE SOULMATE"

Once my soul and I were one
Together, peaceful and in love
My heart was one and beating alive
Until the day that Jesus died

He told me that my heart shall be torn in two
I am now single , but long for you
My other self is me but a stranger to me
I feel as if I've known Him forever
But time has passed
I have been born again and again and again
In each passing life things are a blur
In each like I am searching
Searching for my soul
A soul which has escaped me
Each life is so unsatisfied

My soul is lost some where
I do not seem to find it anywhere
My heart beats healthy and alive
But I feel that this is sad, this is alone
My heart wants to beat with a ryhthm
With a part of it which has been lost

Why do I want someone someday
Because I'm blessed everyday
So much I want someday
But with someone I have never met today

Yes I long to have a relationship with Him
Because He loves me this I know
I feel as if I'm growing mad
But as I look around me this world is going mad ( WITHOUT HIM )
Do we just do the same outside His will
For this is the day God has made

Each man! Each Woman!
Shall one day seek thier true soulmate

Written by: Anthony Sanders "2007"

No comments: